Strong and Simple – Streamlining the regulatory framework
The PRA is developing a new ‘Strong and Simple’ regulatory framework for non-systemic firms. This session will be an interactive discussion on how a new Strong & Simple regulatory framework can streamline the various components into one cohesive framework that supports sound risk management and strategic decision-making at the same time as meeting the regulator’s expectations. This session is for anyone involved in prudential risk management from technical specialists and risk managers to FDs, CROs and NEDs.
This session is held under the Chatham House Rule.
- Nick Lock Senior Advisor, UK Deposit Takers Supervision - Prudential Regulation Authority
- Elizabeth Lockwood Chair of Risk Committee - Melton Building Society
- Ruth Doubleday Head of Prudential Regulation - Building Societies Association
- Mark Nguyen Director - Policy - Customer Owned Banking Association, Australia
- Janet Bedford CEO - Beverley Building Society
« Back to Previous Page