Regulatory Reporting: In a permacrisis world – achieving future state a jigsaw puzzle or Rubik’s cube?
The future regulatory reporting landscape has entered a high profile period, particularly given recent disruptions (e.g. SVB, CS) and changing risk dynamics, and will be impacted by the ‘Dear CEO letter’, ‘Banking Data Review’, ‘Transforming Data Collection’ programme and ‘Strong and Simple’ framework. The session will discuss how these pieces fit together, and how they should be driving debate, recommendations and decisions across the sector and within individual societies
This session has limited delegate numbers and is held under the Chatham House Rule.
- Andreas Viljoen Senior Manager of Reporting, Disclosure, Data Strategy and AI Policy - Bank of England
- Conrad O’Donnell Prudential Policy Support - Building Societies Association
- Andrew Turvey Chair - Bank of England’s Reporting Transformation Committee
- Kim Rebecchi Non-Executive Director - Furness Building Society
- Diana Paredes CEO & Co-Founder - Suade
« Back to Previous Page