Is the increased focus on culture a threat or opportunity?
This session will take a look at what culture in finance means in practice and how building societies can tackle the culture challenge. New research focused on measuring culture across building societies and banks, as well as other financial services firms, will also be presented. There will be presentations by Smart Money People and the Financial Conduct Authority, followed by a panel discussion and Q&A session with Family Building Society, Banking Standards Board and Starling Bank.
- Mark Bogard Chief Executive - Family Building Society
- Helen Reeve-Morris Director of Policy, Research and Strategy - Banking Standards Board
- Alexandra Frean Head of Corporate Affairs - Starling Bank
- David Blunt Head of the Conduct Specialists Department in Supervision - Financial Conduct Authority
- Michael Fotis Founder - Smart Money People
« Back to Previous Page