Digitising the house buying process – could technology make a 20-minute house sale a reality?
14:00 - 15:10
Thursday 4 May 2023
The digital revolution has changed how we search and buy properties over the last two decades. However, it still takes on average 12 weeks to buy a new property – will the UK ever see purchase times go from weeks and days to even hours or minutes? This session will look at what the future holds for the house buying process, in particular digitising the mortgage and conveyancing journey.
- Arman Tahmassebi, Chief Operating Officer, LendInvest
- Maria Harris, Director, Digital Cat Consultancy
- Colin Fyfe, Chief Executive, Hinckley & Rugby Building Society
- Arman Tahmassebi Chief Operating Officer - LendInvest
- Colin Fyfe Chief Executive - Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
« Back to Previous Page